Korean expertise reveals your skin
In South Korea, the skin is said to be a mirror of the soul; having a radiant, smooth and plumped face is synonymous with good health, both inside and out! K-beauty is, therefore, much more than just a product story, it is a self-care philosophy aimed at bringing out the natural beauty of everyone.
For several years now, this beauty model has been the talk of social networks and is gradually making its way onto our shelves. This is why Galeries Lafayette Paris Haussmann is keen to celebrate K-beauty and invites you to discover 5 emblematic Korean brands, selected by Agaskin at the Wellness Galerie.
The brands on display:
- Dear Klairs: vegan, respectful of sensitive skin and the environment, Dear Klairs offers treatments made with healthy ingredients
- Rom&nd: created by Korean beauty influencer Saerom Min, this brand pedals the quality of its products
- Urang: this brand, founded by a holistic aromatherapist, offers facial treatments made with natural and organic ingredients
- SKIN1004: with skincare products made from healthy ingredients, the brand offers products infused with Centella extract
- Mixsoon: taking a minimalist approach to its products, the Mixsoon brand offers treatments formulated with unique and carefully selected ingredients
Available to explore in the Wellness Galerie, Lower ground floor – Coupole store