Workshop Bakery Ferrandi
Galeries Lafayette invite in exclusivity the prestigious FERRANDI Paris school to host the Baker’s secrets, a series of cooking classes to learn how to concoct iconic dishes worthy of the greatest restaurants.
The can’t-miss sights in Paris? The desserts, of course! Don your chef’s hat and learn the tips and tricks on how to make the perfect dessert from a Ferrandi school pastry chef! After classes, you’ll sit down to enjoy a gourmet snack. You will practice with a small group: an ideal frame to masteries French cooking. Icing on the cake: all our French cuisine classes can be taught in English.
Come and cook…
every Friday at 3pm & every Saturday at 3pm
(except Saturdays, February 3rd, 10th and 17th at 3pm)
A lemon tart
every Wednesday at 3pm & every Friday at 11.30am
(except Wednesdays, February 7th and 14th at 3pm)
❤Special Valentine’s Day recipe❤
Come and cook a chocolate/ginger Saint-Honoré
Saturday, February 3rd at 11.30 am and 3 pm
Wednesday, February 7th at 3pm
Saturday, February 10th at 3pm
Wednesday, February 14th at 11.30am and 3pm
Saturday, February 17th at 3pm
Treat yourself or treat your loved ones to a bakery class 🍰
130€ / Duration : between 2h and 2h30
Who hasn’t dreamed of learning to master pastry like a real chef? If you have a cordon-bleu at home, now is the time to offer him or her a Ferrandi cooking class. 🥄
Rendez-vous at Ferrandi’s kitchen on the 3rd floor of the Lafayette Maison & Gourmet Store,
35 Boulevard Haussmann, Paris.
- Master the basics of French Pastries
- Discover chef’s techniques & secrets
- Share a tasting moment with the chef
- All Verification of your ID and booking confirmation may be requested at the entrance.
- Participants : 6.
- All children under the age of 12 cannot join our cooking classes. Teenagers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Accompanying persons must also have an admission ticket.
- Please arrive 5 to 10 minutes before the activity. If you are more than 15 minutes late, unfortunately you will be refused access to the activity.
- For all your group booking or privatization requests, we invite you to send an email to [email protected].