Treat yourself or treat your loved ones to a cooking class.
Duration : 2h
Rendez-vous at Ferrandi’s kitchen on the 3rd floor of the Lafayette Maison & Gourmet Store,
35 Boulevard Haussmann, Paris.
Workshop French Cuisine Ferrandi
Step into the kitchen with a renowned chef and discover the secrets behind one of the emblematic dishes of French cuisine. The chef will share their experience, know-how and culinary techniques with you during a cooking class on the topic of your choice. Scallops and vanilla parsnip mousseline, Duck breast served with root vegetables, etc. These dishes won’t hold any secrets for you! A complete course suitable for all skill levels, followed by tasting on the spot in classic French style!
- Master the basics of French Gastronomy
- Discover Chef’s techniques & secrets
- Take home your delicious creations
- All Verification of your ID and booking confirmation may be requested at the entrance.
- Participants : 6.
- All children under the age of 12 can not participate at this class. Teenagers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Sanitary measures have been implemented in all of our Galeries Lafayette Paris Haussmann stores. In order to respect them, we invite you to read them here or to our in-store staff.
- For all your group booking or privatization requests, we invite you to send your request to email@example.com.
In accordance with government directives, the presentation of a health pass is mandatory to access the catering area.
You must present on your arrival, either in digital or paper version *:
– A vaccination certificate (complete vaccination schedule),
– A negative RT-PCR or antigen test of less than 48 hours,
– A certificate of recovery from COVID -19: positive PCR test dating at least 11 days and less than 6 months.
* Verification of your health pass does not allow you to access or store your personal and medical data.