Duration : 2h00
Rendezvous at Ferrandi’s kitchen on the 3rd floor of the Lafayette Maison & Gourmet Store,
35 Boulevard Haussmann, Paris.
Workshop French Cuisine Ferrandi
Step into the kitchen with a renowned chef and discover the secrets behind one of the emblematic dishes of French cuisine. The chef will share their experience, know-how and culinary techniques with you during a cooking class on the topic of your choice. Scallops and vanilla parsnip mousseline, Duck breast served with root vegetables, etc. These dishes won’t hold any secrets for you! A complete course suitable for all skill levels, followed by tasting on the spot in classic French style!
- Master the basics of French Gastronomy
- Discover Chef’s techniques & secrets
- Savor your creations in an atypical place
- All Verification of your ID and booking confirmation may be requested at the entrance.
- Minimum participants : 7 / Maximum participants : 12.
- All children under the age of 12 can not participate at this class. Teenagers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- For all your group booking or privatization requests, we invite you to send your request to email@example.com