Galeries Lafayette offers its customers over the age of 16 and living outside of the European Union the opportunity of a VAT refund on purchases made at Galeries Lafayette Paris Haussmann, for a value of 12% (excluding any fees) on purchases of over €100.
Go to the duty-free area on the 1st floor of the Coupole store.
Opening hours: 10:00-20:15
HOW DO YOU OBTAIN A TAX REFUND?
In accordance with Customs Regulations (article 262 of the French Customs Code and Memorandum CPAD 1813640C)
- You must be staying in Europe for less than 6 months.
- You must have your original passport with you (indicating an address outside the EU)
- You must process the tax refund by the end of the third consecutive day at the latest from the day of purchase using the original till receipts
- Purchases made in the Galeries Lafayette Paris Haussmann stores in one single day (excluding services and purchases made on galerieslafayette.com).
- Purchases must be made for personal use and be paid entirely by the person named on the tax refund slip.
4 WAYS TO CLAIM TAX REFUNDS* ARE PROPOSED
- Cash in store
- Bank card
- Deferred Alipay
- Cash at the airport
Where can I get my tax refund?
- 1st floor in the individual tax-free service,
- All the La Concierge places,
For further information, please contact: [email protected]
Follow the REIMBURSEMENT OF YOUR TAX REFUND 💵
*See terms and conditions in store.