Restaurant – Fast Food – Take Away
The 5 Jotas’ Pata Negra Ham is a pure Iberian ham, that is famous in the world of “bellota” or “acorn-fed” ham and one of the finest Spanish hams. Hand-cured in Jabugo, in the region of Huelva (Andalusia), following the traditional methods used by the Sánchez Romero Carvajal family, this ham is sure to delight your taste buds!
- Galician style octopus
- Red wine braised pig’s cheeks
- Sierra de Jabugo style stew
- Cheeses and desserts
- Iberico Ham
- Pure Bellota Ham
- Chorizo, black pudding, sausage
Located on the ground floor of Lafayette Maison and Gourmet.
In accordance with government directives, the presentation of a health pass is mandatory to access the catering area.
You must present on your arrival, either in digital or paper version*:
– A vaccination certificate (complete vaccination schedule),
– A negative RT-PCR or antigen test of less than 72 hours,
– A certificate of recovery from COVID -19: positive PCR test dating at least 11 days and less than 6 months.
* Verification of your health pass does not allow us to access or store to your personal and medical data.