Duration : 2h00
Tasting : Take away
Rendezvous at Ferrandi’s kitchen on the 3rd floor of the Lafayette Maison & Gourmet Store,
35 Boulevard Haussmann, Paris.
Gastronomic Cooking Class
From 7 July, Galeries Lafayette Paris Haussmann will be giving pride of place to the Provence-Alpes- Côte d’Azur region in the south, which holds a unique place in French culture. What better way to delight your taste buds and discover Provençal cuisine than a cooking lesson with a renowned chef? Step behind the stove and learn from a culinary master as they share their experience, know-how and techniques during a class of your choice. The class will be an opportunity to uncover the secrets behind preparing iconic Mediterranean dishes such as pissaladière niçoise (a traditional onion tart from Nice), petits farcis niçois (Provençal stuffed vegetables) or tarte tropézienne (a rich cream-filled brioche from Saint-Tropez). After the class, you will be able to take your creations home with you and impress your loved ones!
- Make exceptional dishes brimming with Mediterranean and Provençal flavours
- Learn how to master iconic dishes
- Become privy to the techniques and secrets of prominent chefs
- Cook in a unique and friendly environment
- All Verification of your ID and booking confirmation may be requested at the entrance.
- Maximum participants : 6.
- All children under the age of 12 can not participate at this class. Teenagers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- For all your group booking or privatization requests, we invite you to send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org