Learn how to bake macarons, the classic French pastry.
Discover french pastry during your stay in Paris!
In the heart of the Opera district, in a quiet corner of Galeries Lafayette, learn the tricks of our French pastry chef for pulling off perfect macarons.
This one-and-a-half-hour class breaks down into two stages: first and just like a chef you will put on your apron to discover the steps of creating the shells and the ganache, the filling and the assembly. Then comes the convivial moment of tasting, shared with a group of 4 to 14 people.
Treat yourself or treat your loved ones to a macaron bakery class.
55€ per person – Duration : 1h30
Rendez-vous at “L’Appartement Lafayette” – Main Store – 3rd Floor next to Le Concierge and Re(Store)
- Verification of your ID may be requested at the event entrance.
- Adult’s tickets are only allowed for adults from 12 years old. All children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- A ticket is also required for accompanying persons.
- Uncover the mysteries of the macaron and become an expert in this precious dessert.
- To learn how to cook french macarons with your family, please book the dedicated workshop : Book
- For any request please contact : [email protected]
If the minimum number of participants is not reached, Galeries Lafayette reserves the right to cancel the class. In this case, you will be reimbursed for the entirety of the amount paid. You may cancel on your behalf, without fees, up to 48 hours in advance. After this time, the full amount of the class will be charged.
For the sake of your health avoid eating too much fat, sugar and salt www.mangerbouger.fr