Galeries Lafayette Paris Haussmann have signed the “Caring Attitude” Charter, established by the Paris Convention and Visitors Bureau together with Paris City Hall. This charter is based on 7 pledges concerning the implementation of strict health and safety measures, the training of all staff in these measures and the application of services which are adapted to respect social distancing.
In order to create the ideal conditions for you in store, we have implemented the following measures:
- Wearing a mask is mandatory in store for customers and employees
- Hand sanitiser is provided at each of the store’s entrances and at every till
- Plexiglas screens have been installed on the counters at the tills
- Our stores are being cleaned more intensively and more frequently
- Markings on the floor indicate the distance of one metre that must be maintained between customers in each queue
In order to protect yourself and others, we would like to suggest the following guidelines:
- Wash your hands regularly
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue
- Dispose of tissues immediately after use
- Do not shake hands or embrace others when greeting them.
- To keep the disease at bay, always stay more than one metre away from others
Thank you, and welcome back to Galeries Lafayette.