Be ready to bake macarons as a french pastry chef
Discover french pastry during your stay in Paris! Galeries Lafayette Paris Haussmann invites you to share a unique sweet moment in is pastry class in the heart of the Opéra district. it’s time to learn all the tricks of our French pastry chef for pulling off perfect macarons.
This one-and-a-half-hour class breaks down into two stages: first and just like a chef you will put on your apron to discover the steps of creating the shells and the ganache, the filling and the assembly. Then comes the convivial moment of tasting, shared with a group of 18 people.
Session available in english
Treat yourself or treat your loved ones to a macaron bakery class.
55€ per person / Duration : 1h30
🧁 New 🧁
From 1 January 2024, prices will be €59/person
and all sessions will be taught in English
(with the exception of the Tuesday course at 5pm)
Meeting at the Appartement Lafayette, 40 Boulevard Haussmann, 3rd floor of the main store “La Coupole”, next to the (Re)Store area and close to the brands Personal Seller and Monogram.
- Verification of your ID may be requested at the event entrance.
- Number of participants: 18
- Adult’s tickets are only allowed for adults from 12 years old. All children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- A ticket is also required for accompanying persons.
- Uncover the mysteries of the macaron and become an expert in this precious dessert.
- To learn how to cook french macarons with your family, please book the dedicated workshop : Book
- For any request please contact : [email protected].
If the minimum number of participants is not reached, Galeries Lafayette reserves the right to cancel the class. In this case, you will be reimbursed for the entirety of the amount paid. You may cancel on your behalf, without fees, up to 48 hours in advance. After this time, the full amount of the class will be charged.
For the sake of your health avoid eating too much fat, sugar and salt www.mangerbouger.fr